Library Millstones - original site - photo

Photo of original site of millstones now on library lawn.
Although Warwick was incorporated in 1763, earlier
residents built a corn mill on the Black Brook near Richards Reservoir. The mill stones from this
mill, run by David Ayres, currently sit in the town center in front of the Warwick Public Library.
Photo framed at the H. P. Chamberlin's Hardware Store in 1927
Photo located on East Wall above display case, Room 1a

Year (or year range): 
1927
Approximate era: 
1926-1950
Donated by: 
Mabel J. McIver
Donation date: 
1927