Saddler's bench

Saddler's bench with clamp to hold harness while making or repairing. The foot pedal freed the saddler's hands to work on the harness. Found by Charles Brown in his barn (no longer extant, but located in the triangle of land behind the Warwick General Store). Given by him to Fred Lincoln who refurbished it. Fred's daughter gave it to the Society in 2012.

Year (or year range): 
1890-1910
Approximate era: 
1851-1900
Donated by: 
Patricia Lincoln Johnson
Donation date: 
2012-08-20